Sunday, August 24, 2014

Zoe goes outside!


Sunday 8/24/14:

Another amazing day.

Zoe had the pleasure of spending the day with Aunt Deb and Uncle Brian. 
The seven of us wanted to document the occasion:
3 Generations of happy


Zoe put on her best Winnie The Pooh outfit.

You know I'm cute.





Then we had a dance party

Zoe jamming out to the tunes









Zoe got so much attention she tried to escape

La-La-La-La...I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH MY FINGERS IN MY EARS!



Maybe if I hide they'll leave me alone



Zoe was tired from all the attention and took a nap in her Nuna Leaf.





Then Zoe took Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa out for her first walk!



Check out the happy family and the horses on the path (to the right)









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and the scenery is nice too.
    Couldn't help but notice the cleavage. I miss mine.

    ReplyDelete