Sunday, April 12, 2015

Grandad -- Week 2


Well, things sure went downhill fast.

 



No, just kidding. 
Her first tooth is breaking through so she's teething on anything cold.

Besides, Zoe's much more of a Vodka / Redbull fan.



Grandad and Zoe are having a blast hanging out for a second week.
The party just keeps getting more fun!

Yeah, that tickles.  I mean, that's what Zoe told me.  I don't know for myself.



 We spend lots of time together around our dining room table.

Zoe loves all the fun noises and faces Grandad makes.


They're getting along famously.



Sometimes Mommy joins in the fun.




3 Generations of happy.



 Aunt Meme sent an Easter package for Zoe.


This is going to be good.  I just know it...


She loves it -- thanks, Aunt Meme!






 Grandad, Mommy, and Zoe keep having 'photogenic' contests.

I think everyone wins.




Zoe doesn't need to be read to anymore. 
She knows "Peekaboo Forest" by heart.
A little pre-dinner reading.




Title:  Pure Joy.             Photo Credit: Grandad
 
All these toys are great...but where's the box Aunt Meme's gift came in?  That was FUN!







4 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!
    I will be picking Grand-dad up at the airport Tuesday night/Wednesday AM. I know he will miss everything he loves in Burbank, especially the family. We are all so glad he got to go and enjoy himself. He deserves it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aunt Sue! It makes me so happy that he was able to spend some much deserved time with you guys. Love all the pics as usual. So fun to see all the smiles. Glad she loved the Easter gift (even the box lol)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these pictures are wonderful...I especially love the 3 generation pictures :) Smiles from everyone. Zoe has definitely captured Grandad's heart. I am so happy that he was able to go and enjoy some special time with Lori, Dave and Zoe. I know it is going to be hard to leave :( These blog posts are the best thing for all of us so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!!! So much fun had by all!!!

    ReplyDelete