Sunday, November 9, 2014

Week 10 -- Special Aunt Meme edition


Sorry for going a little out of order, but Aunt Meme was generous enough to post the pictures she took while visiting us a few weeks ago and  I wanted to share a few of my favorites.  She's done a much better job of documenting all the little moments that we were lucky enough to share, and that we wish you could all be a part of.

So without further ado:





While Aunt Meme was visiting, Little Zoe discovered two things:  her hands, and how to smile.
Here are some pics of her discovery:




Look Ma -- HANDS!




And oh, that smile...






Sometimes we grabbed Aunt Meme's camera and turned it around on her:






Love this pic

Hellooooo from Burbank!


Zoe looks different in this pic...





Aunt Meme snuck in after bath time...




This is how Lori carries Zoe around.   I guess it's natural...?





Okay, back to the smiles!





How can you resist that?!















Thanks for all the memories, Aunt Meme!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the ones you chose Dave! And it was my absolute pleasure to have such a delightful subject to take pictures of. I almost feel like I didn't take enough! Hopefully I'll be back SOON to document even more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, to the other folks reading the blog, I got those special Zoe smiles when the flash went off, so I got quite a good series of smiles :) And I know everyone will LOVE them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely LOVE them all!
    Looks like a great visit.

    ReplyDelete