Sunday, November 9, 2014

Week 11



Well, the little lady continues to learn new tricks.  

Zoe's sleeping in the crib, sometimes all night (!) and her newest exploit is to scootch herself 
to the edge of the crib and hang a foot through the bars.  

Doesn't matter where we place her when she's asleep...



...she wakes up all smiles...fishing, I guess.


Speaking of sleep, Zoe's learned to sooth herself with her delicious hands.


Mom loves it.  Dad pretends he has no idea where she learned that from.




Zoe also posed for a picture for her 11th week.
She smiles all the time.




We've been going for walks each day.
Zoe got a little over-excited one day and learned just how big Mom's shoes are to fill.








Our flowers are in bloom, and Lori's chrysanthemum 
bloomed for the first time since we replanted it.




That's it -- more next week!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love seeing all the new pictures! She's such a little monkey and I loved seeing her sucking her thumb. I have to say I miss my Zoe love nibbles though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to keep in touch and see her progress.
    Thanks so much for doing this.
    Oh by the way, the flowers are pretty too.

    ReplyDelete